Indice del forum

Michael George FanForum

...dedicato al mitico yog

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

the Blue Jays were expecting Marcus Stroman
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> §NeW EnTrIeS§
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

George FaNaTiC

Etą: 25

italy
MessaggioInviato: Dom Mag 05, 2019 10:34 am    Oggetto:  the Blue Jays were expecting Marcus Stroman
Descrizione:

Being a dominant college pitcher, the Blue Jays were expecting Marcus Stroman to contribute to the big league team sooner rather than later when they drafted him in the first round of the 2013 draft. Now a part of the Blue Jays bullpen, Stroman joined TSN 1050 to talk about his early-season call-up, how he uses his small size as motivation, and how his ultimate goal is to be a part of the teams starting rotation. Stroman: Ultimate goal is to be in rotation
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night.
. LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.
. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.
.com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira.
. Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. GLASGOW -- Canadian wrestlers added three more gold medals in Wednesdays action at the Commonwealth Games. David Tremblay won the mens 61-kilogram title, Dori Yeats won the womens 69 kg title and Arjun Gill won gold in the mens 97 kg event. Tremblay, from Windsor, Ont., defeated Indias Bajrang Bajrang 12-1 in the final match. "I got him in a technique, with that technique, you can finish the match very quickly and thats something that I like to do," said Tremblay, who defeated Bajrang, a bronze medallist at the world championships, more decisively than expected. "You look at all my matches, I get them down there, and its almost over after." Bajrang took silver while Nigerias Amas Daniel and Scotlands Viorel Etko won bronze. Montreals Yeats beat Cameroons Angele Tomo 10-0 in her final. She said she had plans for her first medal from a major Games. "Wear it. Sleep with it, eat with it, got to school with it, figure out how to wrestle with it," she said. "I will probably just put it with my collection of medals I really like. "This is my first major Games. Its awesome to win, for sure and its a good preparation for the Olympic Games, obviously.dddddddddddd. Its not like Ill be walking into a Village for the first time at the Olympics, its the perfect warm-up." Navjot Navjot Kaur of India and Hannah Rueben of Nigeria won bronze. Gill, from Surrey, B.C., beat Indias Satywart Kadian by decision in the final after the match finished tied 4-4. "It was tough, really tough," Gill said. "(Kadian) moves his hands really well so its hard to score. "This means a lot. It means a lot to my family, It means a lot to me, it means a lot to Canada." Englands Leon Rattigan and New Zealands Sam Belkin won bronze. Canada has had a run of success on the mat at the Games. Erica Wiebe and Korey Jarvis won wrestling gold medals Tuesday. Also Wednesday, Jill Gallays of Saskatoon and Braxton Stone-Papadopoulos of Pickering, Ont., won bronze medals. Gallays won bronze in the womens 53 kg, beating Christelle Lemofackletchidjio of Cameroon. Stone-Papadopoulos defeated Cameroons Edwige Ngono Eyia to win bornze in the womens 58 kg. Canada has eight total medals in wrestling: five gold and three bronze.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Mag 05, 2019 10:34 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> §NeW EnTrIeS§ Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum