Indice del forum

Michael George FanForum

...dedicato al mitico yog

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The dream is spring [url=www.np
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Testi&Accordi
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
ylq

George FaNaTiC

Etą: 32

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 24, 2019 3:34 am    Oggetto:  The dream is spring [url=www.np
Descrizione:

The dream is spring
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the hopeful life is born; the dream is summer, the flower of hope is opened; the dream is autumn, the fruit of hope is harvested; the dream is winter, and the seed of hope is buried. Dreams are the driving force and progress of human progress, which encourages human beings to become rich and strong, to be happy, and to rejuvenate the Chinese dream.he world rises and falls, the husband is responsible. When the Chinese lion is still asleep, the blue-eyed robbers wearing masks full of justice and morality ruthlessly trample his body with iron hooves and swear at him. When the first Opium War After the defeat
, China was forced to sign the "Nanjing Treaty" with the United Kingdom to humiliate the country. When the Sino-Japanese War failed, the Japanese ruthlessly broke through the door of China
. China had to sign the Treaty of Shimonoseki
. When the Eight-Power Allied Forces invaded Beijing, they were hungry. The wolf ruthlessly plundered China��s property; when the Nanjing Massacre, under the gunshots of the machine gun, and under the knife of the bayonet, when the Chinese old people and women and children were brutally killed, the robbers did not expect that the lion was awakened. He shouted the gryphon that shocked the world.ly Lingyun has more ambitions, and changed the name of the sun and the moon for a new look." The lion raised his proud head. The Chinese people swear to defend the vows of revitalizing China. They are united in one heart and complete the dream of all the descendants of the Yellow Emperor: Revival China! In the horn, they fought to kill the enemy; in the artillery, they marched forward; in the blood, they struggled with tears. Only for the rise and revival of Chinese famous people.or strong country is strong, young wisdom is national wisdom." As Chinese, we all have the same blood. China wants to rise, to be prosperous, to achieve great rejuvenation, and to be inseparable to each of us. The clock of history has already sounded. Looking back at the efforts made by the predecessors for the motherland, can we just enjoy it? No, we must take over the baton of the great revival dream from our predecessors. We shoulder the dream of inheriting, carrying forward, reviving the Chinese nation and realizing the civilized China to stand in the east of the world. We are not allowed to stop history at this moment!orld." His two dreams of food security, one is that rice grows as tall as sorghum, the ears are as long as brooms, and the seeds are as large as peanuts. One is that the goal of hoping 1,000 kilograms per mu can be achieved as soon as possible. Since he joined the work for more than 50 years, he has not been afraid of hardships
, persistent pursuit, bold innovation, and bravely climbed the peak. The scientific research results have made China's hybrid rice research and application fields lead the world level. After promotion and application, it not only solves the problem of China's food self-sufficiency, but also Made an outstanding contribution to world food security. He has made outstanding contributions to the Chinese and the world and realized his Chinese dream.ather of aerospace" Qian Xuesen "Easy is difficult to see, the heart is still suffering from the country." His blue dream "I will make every effort to build my country with the Chinese people so that my compatriots can live with dignity." The happy life." Qian Lao is relentlessly pursuing his life "the return of Hong Kong and Macao and the establishment of special economic zones have made China an economic power in the development of the country, a technologically advanced country and a military power. When China successfully hosted the Olympics, when the gods flew into the sea, when the dragons entered the sea, when the aircraft carrier was launched, when Mo Yan won the Nobel Prize in Literature. I believe that everyone feels extremely proud. But China now has a big gap with other developed countries. More needs us to work hard to achieve.trength is limited. It is true that the power of the individual is very small, but the revival of the Chinese dream is not a personal matter. The gathering of the 1.3 billion Chinese people has become a huge Chinese dream. The future and destiny of each of us are closely linked to the future and destiny of the country and the nation. We are part of the country, and it seems that fish cannot be separated from water.eam is beautiful, it is the most beautiful expectation; the dream is sunshine, it makes people from impetuous to practical; the dream is full of power, it can stimulate the unlimited potential of the human body. What we are looking forward to is Guotai Min'an, economic development, political clarity, cultural prosperity, social harmony, good ecology, fairness and justice. This is the greatest dream of the Chinese.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 24, 2019 3:34 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Testi&Accordi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum